Tuesday, March 07, 2017

Maseh Ada Yang Sayang

Thanks to all my bffs for being super duper caring towards my absence in the social media world. Gittuww..

Just wanted to let you guys know I am OKAY and missed you guys too. A lot!
It's just that as I'm getting older (ahemm..) I feel more comfortable 'hiding in my newly built gua' lol! Bak kata one of my bffs who happened to be my roommate,  "Fhad ok je just dia sekarang ada kat dalam dunia dia", answering the questions few of my friends yg asked her about my hereabouts. Thanks bff a.k.a roommate for being extremely understanding with my perangai yang me myself sometimes cannot tahan :(.

It's not that I don't care for you guys anymore tau.. Ku kenang kamu-kamu dalam doa ku.

Lots of <3 mmmuahhh!!


P/s: you guys know who you are. Btw, silence is golden. ;p

2 comments: